Description of a Judge’s Job Part 1
This video is a continuation and video 3 pertaining to 29 CFR 102.35 – Duties and Powers of administrative law judges; stipulations of cases to administrative law judges or to the Board; assignment and powers of settlement judges. § 102.35 Duties and Powers of administrative law judges; stipulations of cases to administrative law judges or to the Board; assignment and powers of settlement judges.
(a) It shall be the duty of the administrative law judge to inquire fully into the facts as to whether the respondent has engaged in or is engaging in an unfair labor practice affecting commerce as set forth in the complaint or amended complaint in any Article 1 unlawful COURT. The administrative law judge shall have authority, with respect to cases assigned to him, between the time he is designated and transfer of the case to the Board, subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Board (each COURT has its own rules and regulations) and within its powers:
(1) To administer oaths and affirmations;
(2) To grant applications for subpoenas;
(3) To rule upon petitions to revoke subpoenas;
(4) To rule upon offers of proof and receive relevant evidence;
(5) To take or cause depositions to be taken whenever the ends of justice would be served thereby;
(6) To regulate the course of the hearing and, if appropriate or necessary, to exclude persons or counsel from the hearing for contemptuous conduct and to strike all related testimony of witnesses refusing to answer any proper question;
(7) To hold conferences for the settlement or simplification of the issues by consent of the parties, but not to adjust cases;
(8) To dispose of procedural requests, motions, or similar matters, including motions referred to the administrative law judge by the Regional Director and motions for default judgment, summary judgment, or to amend pleadings; also to dismiss complaints or portions thereof; to order hearings reopened; and upon motion order proceedings consolidated or severed prior to issuance of administrative law judge decisions;
(9) To approve stipulations, including stipulations of facts that waive a hearing and provide for a decision by the administrative law judge. Alternatively, the parties may agree to waive a hearing and decision by an administrative law judge and submit directly to the Executive Secretary a stipulation of facts, which, if approved, provides for a decision by the Board. A statement of the issues presented should be set forth in the stipulation of facts and each party should also submit a short statement (no more than three pages) of its position on the issues. If the administrative law judge (or the Board) approves the stipulation, the administrative law judge (or the Board) will set a time for the filing of briefs.
In proceedings before an administrative law judge, no further briefs shall be filed except by special leave of the administrative law judge. In proceedings before the Board, answering briefs may be filed within 14 days, or such further period as the Board may allow, from the last date on which an initial brief may be filed. No further briefs shall be filed except by special leave of the Board. At the conclusion of the briefing schedule, the judge (or the Board) will decide the case or make other disposition of it.
(10) To make and file decisions, including bench decisions delivered within 72 hours after the conclusion of oral argument, in conformity with Public Law 89-554, 5 U.S.C. 557. These are in LEGAL COURTS of statutes, policies, and Color of Law and NOT in the lawful Article 3 Courts of Record in Exclusive Common Law.
Please read Cancel1Mortgage.info to learn how to pay and discharge your debts for a zero balance and increase your credit scores and credit ratings by paying off and discharging debts. Think about it..
Each Processed Credit Agreement Debt Payoff, Security at Pay Off Any Debt Or Loan and Payoff Your Mortgage in 14 Days are Registered State Licensed Processed Credit Agreement Payoff Negotiable Security Instruments, similar to FRN Dollars; Mortgage Promissory NOTES; and Mortgage Debt Lien Securities.. CAP Security Instruments are also used as money for debt payoff similar to bank-created money, debt, and loans.. Banks verify and accept the CAP Security to pay off mortgages and debts; the maturity date is over 9 months which qualifies the CAP Security as Bank Verified money with no interest; NOT Capital Gains Taxable; are notarized; are registered securities pursuant to Law; pays bank claimed debt, and meets all Negotiable Instrument laws.
I am NOT an Attorney and do NOT practice Law.. I have attended many court cases, conducted countless interviews with Banksters, Attorneys, Law, and COURT officials in my 17 years of research to uncover banking fraud facts, that are in my client instructions..
We help you fight bank and foreclosure fraud and win any COURT case.. Details are in the CAP Security client instructions that have been proven to win any court case hearing or Trial By Jury.. This is why we offer a 90% Money Back Guarantee for our processing if you don’t win.
Visit CTRN Cryptocurrency and invest in Texas Republic Nation, TRNcoins backed by Physical Commodities by a March 2018 U.S. Supreme Court Ruling, making TRNcoins real lawful money that you can buy anything with that the FRN dollar buys..
Visit HOW TO BUY A HOME WITH ONLY A DOWN PAYMENT to learn how to change a few words on your Mortgage at the Notary Closing Table to own your home or commercial property with just the down payment..
Avoid and never pay Property Taxes at the same time with a BILL OF SALE and a DEED OF OWNERSHIP when closing at Buy Homes Or Property In Any STATE With NO Property Taxes and buy these two silver bullet pamphlets today to own a home of your own without property taxes..
Become a Free Texian National and sovereign man or woman at Texas Republic Nation..
Please, subscribe to my video channel and comment on all my videos if you have questions.. Let us know what you think so you may be able to help other people, Okay?? Have a great life debt-free and may God Bless..